All listings for this product
Save on Computer & IT
- £11.82Trending at £16.00
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £38.89Trending at £42.12
- £24.86Trending at £26.00
- £24.03Trending at £32.39
- £7.79Trending at £8.04
- £24.86Trending at £30.24
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science / Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5497
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight510 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Volume editorFerruccio Damiani,Stefano Berardi,Ugo de Liguoro
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
- Table Of ContentsType Inference by Coinductive Logic Programming.- About the Formalization of Some Results by Chebyshev in Number Theory.- A New Elimination Rule for the Calculus of Inductive Constructions.- A Framework for the Analysis of Access Control Models for Interactive Mobile Devices.- Proving Infinitary Normalization.- First-Class Object Sets.- Monadic Translation of Intuitionistic Sequent Calculus.- Towards a Type Discipline for Answer Set Programming.- Type Inference for a Polynomial Lambda Calculus.- Local Theory Specifications in Isabelle/Isar.- Axiom Directed Focusing.- A Type System for Usage of Software Components.- Merging Procedural and Declarative Proof.- Using Structural Recursion for Corecursion.- Manifest Fields and Module Mechanisms in Intensional Type Theory.- A Machine-Checked Proof of the Average-Case Complexity of Quicksort in Coq.- Coalgebraic Reasoning in Coq: Bisimulation and the ?-Coiteration Scheme.- A Process-Model for Linear Programs.- Some Complexity and Expressiveness Results on Multimodal and Stratified Proof Nets.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.