All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionA thorough rewriting to reflect advances in typology and universals in the past decade.
- Author BiographyWilliam Croft is Professor of Linguistics at the University of Manchester. His books include Studies in Typology and Diachrony for Joseph H. Greenberg (edited with Keith Denning and Suzanne Kemmer, 1990), Typology and Universals (Cambridge, 1990), Syntactic Categories and Grammatical Relations: the Cognitive Organization of Information (1991), Explaining Language Change: An Evolutionary Approach (2000), and Radical Construction Grammar: Syntactic Theory in Typological Perspective (2001).
- Author(s)William Croft
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2002
- Series TitleCambridge Textbooks in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 map 16 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.