All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn insight into the design, construction and operation of the feared World War 2 German Type VIIC U-boat.
- Author BiographyALAN GALLOP is an author, journalist and public relations consultant. His books include Buffalo Bill's British Wild West (2001), Children of the Dark (2002), Mr Stanley I Presume (2004), Time Flies: Heathrow at 60 (2005), Subsmash (2007), The Martians are Coming! The True Story of Orson Welles' 1938 Panic Broadcast (2011). He lives in Middlesex.
- Author(s)Alan Gallop
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication24/09/2014
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
Most relevant reviews
- rocket-fighter01 Mar, 2017by
if you are building this type of you boat for a working model the content is invaluable in this book
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.