Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.38
- £26.57Trending at £35.99
- £8.40Trending at £8.46
- £14.99Trending at £16.63
- £8.88Trending at £9.53
- £8.44Trending at £9.65
- £6.86Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for military personnel, outdoors enthusiasts, and anyone who wants to be ready for anything, this title presents a road map for all areas of wilderness survival, including: erecting shelters; making weapons and utensils; fashioning traps for wildlife wrangling; preparing food from wild plants; and identifying poisonous snakes and lizards.
- Author BiographyThe Department of the Army is headquartered at the Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia. It also authors U.S. Army First Aid Manual, U.S. Army Guerrilla Warfare Handbook, and U.S. Army Improvised Munitions. Colonel Peter T. Underwood, U.S. Marine Corps (Ret.), holds a BA from the Virginia Military Institute, an MA in history from Duke University, and an MA in national security and strategic studies from the Naval War College and is also a graduate of the Air Command and Staff College and the Armed Forces Staff College. His career has included multiple assignments in the Far East and Europe, and he is a veteran of operations Desert Shield/Desert Storm, Desert Fox, and Southern Watch. He resides in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Author(s)United States. Department of the Army Allocations Committee
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width25 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine152 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.