Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1949, President Truman surprised Americans by launching an unprecedented aid programme to assist development in the Third World. This volume examines US aid strategy, how it has changed over the decades, and how effectively it has coped with challenges unforeseen.
- Author BiographySAMUEL HALE BUTTERFIELD was a career officer in America's development aid program from 1958 through 1980, serving in senior positions in Africa, South Asia, and Washington. After retiring, he taught theory and practice of international development and served as an advisor on sustainable resource management in the Third World. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Samuel Hale Butterfield
- Date of Publication05/09/2000
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.