CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.01
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £8.74Trending at £9.14
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based on the unprecedented declassification of thousands of US intelligence files.
- Author BiographyRichard Breitman, Professor of History at American University, is the author or co-author of seven books and more than forty articles. One of his books, The Architect of Genocide: Himmler and the Final Solution, won the Fraenkel Prize for Contemporary History, and another, Official Secrets: What the Nazis Planned, What the British and Americans Knew, was a finalist for the National Jewish Book Award in Holocaust Studies. Breitman serves as editor of the scholarly journal Holocaust and Genocide Studies. Norman J. W. Goda is an Associate Professor of History at Ohio University. He is the author of Tomorrow the World: Hitler, Northwest Africa and the Path to America and numerous scholarly articles. He is currently completing a book entitled: Tales from Spandau: Cold War Diplomacy and the Nuremberg War Criminals. An Associate Professor at the University of Virginia's Miller Center of Public Affairs, Timothy Naftali directs the Presidential Recordings Program and the Kremlin Decision-making Project. Co-author of One Hell of a Gamble: Khrushchev, Castro and Kennedy, 1958-1964, he is currently completing Khrushchev's Cold War and Blindspot: The Secret History of US Counterterrorism. Naftali was most recently a consultant to the 9/11 Commission. Robert Wolfe was the senior research specialist for more than thirty years for the National Archives' massive captured German and World War II war crimes trial records, as well as for the records of the postwar occupation of Germany and Austria. His publications include Americans as Proconsuls: US Military Government in Germany and Japan, 1944-52 and Captured German and Related Records.
- Author(s)Norman J. W. Goda,Richard Breitman,Robert Wolfe,Timothy J. Naftali
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note28 b/w illus. 2 tables
- Weight740 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.