Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
About this product
- DescriptionSeptember 2001 marked the fiftieth anniversary of the signing of the San Francisco Treaty, formally ending the Second World War. In signing this treaty, Japan fundamentally transformed its position on the world stage.
- Author BiographySteven Vogel is associate professor of political science at the University of California, Berkeley, USA, and the author of Freer Markets, More Rules: Regulatory Reform in the Advanced Industrial Countries (Cornell University Press, 1996).
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication20/05/2002
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Edited bySteven Vogel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.