CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £21.89Trending at £22.17
- £11.16Trending at £13.58
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
- £7.33Trending at £8.55
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the ties between the United States and the nations of Latin America. This book discusses the participants in shaping and implementation of policies toward Latin America. It shows how the United States makes policy toward Latin America and how the Latin Americans respond to policy initiatives.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Kryzanek is a Professor of Political Science at Bridgewater State College in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Michael J. Kryzanek
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note16 b&w illustrations
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.