Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.27
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.49
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.08
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £14.54Trending at £18.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is an effort by two naval experts, one a retired Russian Naval officer, the other an American naval arms control analyst, to look at the future relationship of the world's two greatest navies following the end of the Cold War and the demise of the Soviet Union.
- Author BiographyCHARLES A. MECONIS is a founder and the research director of the Institute for Global Security Studies in Seattle. BORIS N. MAKEEV retired from the Soviet Navy as a Captain, First Rank. He is currently the Vice Director for the Center for Geopolitical and Military Forecasts and a Professor and corresponding member of the International Academy of Information in Moscow.
- Author(s)Boris N. Makeev,Charles A. Meconis
- Date of Publication20/11/1995
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.