Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollins UK in Maps is a multi-topic atlas of the UK, which introduces the most relevant topics to reflect the Geography Key Stage 2-3 requirements of the National Curriculum.
- Author BiographyDr Stephen Scoffham is a Visiting Reader in Sustainability and Education at Canterbury Christ Church University. He is the author of many texts for children and teachers on primary geography and has won awards from the Geographical Association for his publications for the past two years running (2014 and 2015). Academically, Stephen has a leadership role developing sustainability and environmental perspectives in university life. His professional interests also include intercultural understanding, the global dimension, creativity and learning. Stephen has been an elected member of the Geographical Association's governing body since 2011 and has recently been appointed as a trustee of Commonwork, a Kent-based charity which explores sustainable living and working.
- Author(s)Collins Maps,Stephen Scoffham
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- GenreChildren's Maps & Atlases
- Series TitleCollins Primary Atlases
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date02/02/2017
- Weight240 g
- Width226 mm
- Height312 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 8 years
Best-selling in Children's Maps & Atlases
Save on Children's Maps & Atlases
- £3.76Trending at £5.09
- £9.69Trending at £11.62
- £7.49Trending at £8.03
- £6.67Trending at £7.99
- £12.01Trending at £16.12
- £9.35Trending at £11.99
- £6.83Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.