UML 2000 - The Unified Modeling Language: Advancing the Standard: Third International Conference York, UK, October 2-6, 2000 Proceedings by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £133.55Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £6.07Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £4.99Trending at £7.11
- £30.89Trending at £34.54
- £29.42Trending at £29.90
- £6.79Trending at £8.79
- £13.57Trending at £14.64
- £36.98Trending at £37.74
- £23.56Trending at £31.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe papers offer topical sections on use cases, enterprise applications, applications, roles, OCL tools, meta-modelling, behavioural modelling, methodology, actions and constraints, patterns, architecture, and state charts.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/09/2000
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number1939
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 575 p.
- Weight1810 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Edited byAndy Evans,Bran Selic,Stuart Kent
- Edition Statement2000 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.