Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £39.15Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.50Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by big-bang-books
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £50.64Trending at £54.99
- £13.31Trending at £17.94
- £10.30Trending at £12.95
- £12.20Trending at £18.94
- £12.14Trending at £17.04
- £8.18Trending at £8.66
- £21.39Trending at £22.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis title introduces UML through hands-on, team-oriented exercises using Five-Step UML . It explains the .NET Common Language Runtime and the .NET Framework through UML diagrams and examples and explores UML and .NET in-depth through a detailed case study. It includes lots of pragmatic advice for better modelling.
- Author BiographystrongMartin L. Shoemaker/strong is a software developer with 17 years of experience in the industry. He has worked in the fields of color science, online shopping, databases, material handling, medical imaging, and customer relations management. Martin is also an accomplished speaker, having presented to the Detroit Colour Council, the Ann Arbor Computer Society, the Ann Arbor IT Zone, Rubi-Con Security Conference, VS Live!, UML World Conference, Software Development Conference, and Web Services Edge. His most popular presentation is Richard Hale Shaw's UML BootCamp. He has presented this course both in public settings and for individual clients including Microsoft, Microsoft Great Plains Business Solutions, Intermec, Siemens Dematic-Rapistan Division, Arthur Andersen Consulting, University of Michigan, Target, Syngenta, Silicon Energy, Tyco International, and more.
- Author(s)Martin L. Shoemaker
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note501 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1080 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.