All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how to read, model, and use UML to create well-structured, stable software products. This self-teaching guide includes key points, background information, quizzes at the end of each chapter, and even a final exam. It is useful as an introductory text, or classroom supplement.
- Author BiographyPaul Kimmel is the founder of Software Conceptions, Inc., which helps organizations implement object-oriented solutions to problems in point of sales, telecommunications, finance, and insurance. Paul has implemented telephony applications used by Lucent Technologies at Bell Lab, and for back office systems for e-commerce for the Citibank Development Center in Los Angeles. Paul has also been working with .NET for two years and has been an invited speaker to Dev Days 2001 by Microsoft.
- Author(s)Paul Kimmel
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleDemystified
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight442 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.42
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.