All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssesses the development and implementation of UN ideas regarding sustainable economic development and human security, and also applies lessons learned to suggest ways in which the United Nations can play a fuller role in confronting the challenges of human survival with dignity in the 21st century.
- Author BiographyRichard Jolly is Honorary Professor and Research Associate of the Institute of Development Studies at the University of Sussex. Louis Emmerij is Senior Research Fellow at The CUNY Graduate Center. Thomas G. Weiss is Presidential Professor of Political Science at The CUNY Graduate Center and Director of the Ralph Bunche Institute for International Studies.
- Author(s)Louis Emmerij,Richard Jolly,Thomas G. Weiss
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleUnited Nations Intellectual History Project Series
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Foreword byKofi A. Annan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £2.72
- £8.69Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
- £7.48Trending at £8.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.