All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe UN Millennium Project was commissioned by United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan to develop a practical plan of action to meet the Millennium Development Goals. This title presents the recommendations of the UN Millennium Project Task Force on Education and Gender Equality.
- Author BiographyUN Millennium Project Task Force on Education and Gender Equality led by Nancy Birdsall, Coordinator, Ruth Levine and Amina Ibrahim, Coordinator. The UN Millennium Project and its Task Forces comprise more than 250 scientists, development practitioners, parliamentarians, policy-makers, and representative from civil society, UN agencies, the World Bank, the IMF and the private sector.
- Author(s)UN Millennium Project
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Weight454 g
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.74Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.