Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible guide to learning the key features of Unix and Perl, written with the non-programmer in mind.
- Author BiographyKeith Bradnam is a project scientist in the Genome Center at the University of California, Davis. He has extensive experience working with model organism databases and spent four years as a project leader at WormBase, helping to develop this important bioinformatics resource. Ian Korf is an Associate Professor in Molecular and Cellular Biology at the University of California, Davis. His research seeks to understand structure and function in genomic DNA. He has developed new tools for gene prediction, co-authored the only book devoted to BLAST and helped in the development of BioPerl.
- Author(s)Ian Korf,Keith Bradnam
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/07/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight700 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.