All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe US Army AH-1 was the world's first purpose-built attack helicopter, and was used by the US Army in the Vietnam War. This manual discusses the history, technology and crew of the AH-1, and includes first-hand accounts, archival footage and scale plans of all major US Army AH-1 variants.
- Author BiographyJonathan Burnstein is a full-time research historian for a major military museum is the US, specialising in the collection of oral histories from servicemen involved in the Vietnam War. Jim Laurier has become one of Osprey's most prolific aviation artists since being 'discovered' by Bill Corsa several years ago. This is his eighth volume for the aviation list
- Author(s)Jonathan Burnstein
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/09/2003
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey Combat Aircraft
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 41
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), ports.
- Weight314 g
- Width185 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jim Laurier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.