All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionSince the implications of the US military presence in the Middle East are so central to the study of International Relations and Security Studies, this book will be invaluable for specialists in these disciplines, as well as for those interested in policy formation and the wider Middle East.
- Author BiographyAhmed Ijaz Malik holds a PhD in International Relations from the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London, UK. He is currently Lecturer in the School of Politics and International Relations at the Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad.
- Author(s)Ahmed Ijaz Malik
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleLibrary of International Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 bw integrated
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.