All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £17.06
- £10.00Trending at £10.89
- £8.00Trending at £8.83
- £9.73Trending at £11.01
- £7.51Trending at £10.02
- £7.62Trending at £7.79
- £3.59Trending at £3.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis engaging teaching text on United States foreign policy interprets the foreign policy decision-making process through the lens of political debate and exchange. It introduces historical developments and theories of U.S. foreign policy and features critical analysis of contemporary trends in U.S.
- Author BiographyJeffrey S. Lantis is Professor of Political Science at The College of Wooster, USA. He teaches courses on U.S. foreign policy, international security, comparative foreign policy, and war and peace on film. A former Fulbright Senior Scholar at the Australian National University, Lantis is author of The Life and Death of International Treaties (2009), and co-editor of Foreign Policy in Comparative Perspective: Domestic and International Influences on State Behavior (2012). He is past president of the Active Learning in International Affairs Section of the International Studies Association (ISA), and has directed numerous workshops on active learning approaches. In 2010, he was co-recipient of the Deborah J. Gerner Innovative Teaching Award in International Studies, the highest teaching award bestowed by the ISA.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Lantis
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitlePrinciples of Political Science
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, maps, figures, graphs
- Weight548 g
- Width173 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.