All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £16.82Trending at £23.98
- £4.06Trending at £7.25
- £13.95Trending at £19.09
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
- £4.95Trending at £8.58
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionA survey of US foreign relations and its perceived crusade to spread liberty and democracy in the two hundred years since the American Revolution. It is structured around central episodes and ideas in the history of US foreign policy.
- Author(s)David Ryan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2000
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleThe New International History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.