All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £17.05
- £10.00Trending at £10.89
- £8.00Trending at £8.83
- £9.48Trending at £11.01
- £7.51Trending at £10.02
- £7.62Trending at £7.78
- £3.59Trending at £3.63
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the US-Kuwaiti relationship within the frameworks of a 'small state' and 'influence' since Kuwaiti independence in 1961 and especially under the three presidents of the US - Carter, Reagan, and Bush. This title examines the political, diplomatic and military aspects, which have stalled and enhanced the bilateral relationship.
- Author BiographyDr. Chookiat Panaspornprasit is assistant professor of international relations in the Department of International Relations, Faculty of Political Science, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand. He is also currently the Deputy Director of the Institute of Security and International Studies (ISIS), Bangkok, Thailand.
- Author(s)Chookiat Panaspornprasit
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.