All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second of two titles on the US Navy's Phantom II MiG killers of the Vietnam War, this volume covers the numerous actions fought over North Vietnam during the Linebacker I and II operations of 1972-3. It features first-hand accounts, and draws on primary sources and official documentation.
- Author BiographyBrad Elward has broken into aviation journalism in the past two years, having had work published in such erstwhile periodicals as World Air Power Journal. This is his first book for Osprey. Jim Laurier graduated with honours from the Paiers School of Art, Connecticut and has worked as a freelance illustrator ever since. Jim is a Fellow of the American Society of Aviation Artists, the New York Society of Illustrators and the American Fighter Aces Association.
- Author(s)Brad Elward,Peter E. Davies
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/08/2002
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey Combat Aircraft
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 30
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note40 colour & 100 b&w illustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jim Laurier
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £12.31Trending at £13.93
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £31.88Trending at £36.35
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.