All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.96
- £8.20Trending at £10.38
- £8.99Trending at £10.13
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.58
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £5.19Trending at £5.71
About this product
- DescriptionUSA by Rail Travel Guide - Travel information and holiday tips on everything from US and Canadian routes and timetables to rail transport history and important stops. Also covering accommodation suggestions, practical advice and activities, steam trains, national parks such as Yosemite, Yellowstone, Bryce and the Grand Canyon and coastal routes.
- Author BiographySince 1990 John Pitt has traveled extensively in North America, including 80,000 miles by train. He contributes to various magazines and newspapers.
- Author(s)John Pitt
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication26/01/2012
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Note16pp colour photos & 36 maps
- Weight26 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.