All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionCovers USB hosts, devices, bus interconnects, hubs and protocols; hardware and peripheral setup, troubleshooting and more. This book helps to review USB support in Windows 98, Windows 95B and other operating systems. It includes appendices which provide information about the USB spec, Internet-based resources, and a source list for USB devices.
- Author BiographySteven McDowell is a Senior Engineer at NCR Corporation in West Columbia, SC, specializing in high-availability Windows NT Solutions. He has worked extensively in operating system and device driver development. Martin Seyer is Vice President and General Manager at NCR Corporation, and author of the Prentice Hall PTR best-seller RS-232 Made Easy. A 20-year veteran of the computer industry, he has contributed to several serial communications patents.
- Author(s)Martin D. Seyer,Steve McDowell
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication24/09/1998
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width175 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.