All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes 140 cards that deliver a thorough high-yield review of the medical pharmacology principles and drugs most likely to appear on the USMLE Step 1.
- Author BiographyDr. Terriann Crisp has served as an academic pharmacologist for almost 30 years. She earned her Ph.D. from Marshall University School of Medicine in 1985 prior to completing a postdoctoral research fellowship at Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Center. Dr. Crisp worked through the academic ranks at Northeast Ohio Medical University College of Medicine and later at Des Moines University as Professor and Chair of the Department of Physiology and Pharmacology. She has served as a question writer and reviewer for the medical licensing boards and has provided Step-1 Medical Pharmacology Board Review courses with Kaplan Medical and more recently with Becker(TM) Professional Education. CRISP ENTERPRISES: PHARMACOLOGY INSTRUCTION AND CONSULTATION, LLC in 2011 which has allowed her to broaden her pharmacological instruction on a broader national and international scale.
- Author(s)Terriann Crisp
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- FormatOther book format
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleA & L Lange Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Weight732 g
- Width116 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine58 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.18
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £6.00Trending at £6.23
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
- £28.39Trending at £32.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.