CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.59Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details the specifications, microarchitecture, VHDL implementation and evaluation of a SPARC v8 CPU with fine-grain multithreading, also known as 'micro-threading'. This alternative CPU, named UTLEON3, is compatible with the standard GRLIB package.
- Author(s)Jaroslav Sykora,Leos Kafka,Lukas Kohout,Martin Danek,Roman Bartosinski
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note35 black & white tables, biography
- Weight514 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.