All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this practical, hands-on book, you'll learn how to do it faster and smarter using Lean UX techniques. UX expert Laura Klein shows you what it takes to gather valuable input from customers, build something they'll truly love, and reduce the time it takes to get your product to market.
- Author BiographyLaura has spent 15 years as an engineer and designer. Her goal is to help lean startups learn more about their customers so that they can build better products faster. Her popular design blog, Users Know, teaches product owners exactly what they need to know to do just enough research and design.
- Author(s)Laura Klein
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.28
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.