CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an abbreviated version of Tracks in a Mountain Range, and is published in dual format in English and isiZulu. The uKhahlamba mountains have been the home of many different groups of people for a very long time.
- Author BiographyJohn Wright is an Emeritus Professor of History at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Aron Mazel is an archaeologist at the International Centre for Cultural and Heritage Studies, Newcastle University, United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Aron D. Mazel,John Wright
- PublisherWits University Press
- Date of Publication18/04/2012
- Language(s)English & Zulu
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintWits University Press
- Content NoteColour photographs
- Weight270 g
- Width200 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.