All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe exciting inside story of the Ukip insurgency in British politics - and what it means for our understanding of the shifting political landscape of modern Britain.
- Author BiographyDr Matthew Goodwin is Professor of Politics in the School of Politics and International Relations at the University of Kent, and Associate Fellow at Chatham House. He is the co-author of Revolt on the Right: Explaining Public Support for the Radical Right in Britain, which was shortlisted for Political Book of the Year, as well as numerous other books and articles on British and European politics. In 2014 he was awarded the Richard Rose Prize for his contribution to research. He appears regularly in the national media and tweets @GoodwinMJ Dr Caitlin Milazzo is Assistant Professor in the School of Politics and International Relations at the University of Nottingham. She is the author of various articles on electoral outcomes and voting behaviour in Britain.
- Author(s)Caitlin Milazzo,Matthew Goodwin
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight822 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.