Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionA definitive contemporary political, economic, and cultural history from a leading international expert, this is the first single-volume work to survey and analyze Soviet and post-Soviet Ukrainian history since 1953 as the basis for understanding the nation today.
- Author BiographyTaras Kuzio is a senior research associate at the Canadian Institute of Ukrainian Studies, University of Alberta; senior research fellow at the Chair of Ukrainian Studies, University of Toronto; and a non-resident fellow at the Center for Transatlantic Relations at the School of Advanced International Studies at Johns Hopkins University.
- Author(s)Taras Kuzio
- Date of Publication23/06/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePraeger Security International
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.