CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £5.49Trending at £9.99
- £10.97Trending at £12.37
- £16.82Trending at £23.88
- £4.06Trending at £7.26
- £8.44Trending at £15.91
- £6.97Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe book, written by Ukrainian scholars, explores in interdisciplinary approach the revolutionary 2013-2014 Euromaidan and its social, political and cultural results. The contributors identify various factors of Ukraine's upheavals, explore their impact on the European and global politics and analyse the challenges of the reforms for the country.
- Author BiographyViktor Stepanenko is Leading Research Fellow at the Institute of Sociology, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. He obtained his PhD from the University of Manchester. From 2009 to 2012 he was a member of the Advisory Council at the Kennan Institute. His research interests include social theory, ethno-cultural issues and democratization. He is the author of several books and numerous articles. Yaroslav Pylynskyi is currently Director of the Kennan Kyiv Project Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars. He received his kandydat nauk (PhD) degree from the Institute of Ethnology, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. His research interests include ethnic issues, migration, language politics. He is the author of over 100 publications in academic and periodical editions.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication31/12/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Studies on Central and Eastern Europe
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight600 g
- Width155 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byViktor Stepanenko,Yaroslav Pylynskyi
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.