All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £2.72
- £8.69Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis study discusses Ukrainian security policies and their implications for Western international policy. It makes a case for greater Western aid and political support for Ukrainian independence and territorial integrity.
- Author BiographyTARAS KUZIO is a research fellow at the Center for Russian and East European Studies, University of Birmingham, England, and an honorary research fellow at the School of Slavonic and East European Studies, University of London. He is the editor of Ukraine Business Review and joint editor of East European Monitor. Kuzio has also served as research associate at the International Institute for Strategic Studies and has written extensively on former soviet nationality problems and contemporary Ukrainian affairs.
- Author(s)Taras Kuzio
- Date of Publication18/08/1995
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleThe Washington Papers
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 167.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight267 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Foreword byNicholas S.H. Krawciw
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.