CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionSince the 1980s, Ulrich Beck has worked extensively on his theories of second modernity and the risk society. This book provides an extensive and thorough introduction to the German sociologist's collected works.
- Author BiographyMads P. Sorensen is senior researcher at the Danish Centre for Studies in Research and Research Policy, Aarhus University. He is author and co-author of several books, book chapters and journal articles on - among others - Ulrich Beck, subpolitics, political consumerism, Karl Marx and Adam Smith. Allan Christiansen is Head of Development and Coaching in a major Danish industrial group and is also part-time lecturer at the Department of Business Communication, Aarhus University, Business and Social Science.
- Author(s)Allan Christiansen,Mads P. Sorensen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.