All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.71
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.94
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.93
About this product
- Author(s)Virginia Wright
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Note70 colour illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width187 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Author BiographyVirginia M. Wright is the senior writer at Down East magazine and the author of Red's Eats: World's Best Lobster Shack, and The Wild Blueberry Book, both published by Down East Books. Prior to joining the Down East staff in 2010, she contributed to the magazine for many years. Besides writing for many other publications, she was the features editor of The Times Record in Brunswick and the editor of the Landmarks Observer, the quarterly newspaper of Greater Portland Landmarks, the leading advocate for preservation and quality new design in Maine's largest city. She lives in Camden, Maine.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.