All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows readers how to use dumbbells to develop various parts of their bodies. This book demonstrates how to perform a total body workout and get maximum results. It contains exercises that develop abs, arms, chest, legs, and shoulders. It is intended for novice and advanced lifters.
- Author BiographyMYATT MURPHY has written articles on exercise, lifestyle, nutrition, and sports for more than 40 worldwide magazines, including Esquire, Fitness, GQ, Men's Health, and Sports Illustrated. A frequent guest on CNN News and Good Morning America, he is the author of Men's Health Gym Bible and Men's Health The Body You Want in the Time You Have.
- Author(s)Men's Health,Myatt Murphy
- PublisherRodale Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2007
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press
- Content Note200 b&w photographs
- Weight503 g
- Width184 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.