CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.17Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.96
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.06Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.21
About this product
- DescriptionA guide on teaching and learning, working with learners, and managing the learning process. Divided into three key areas, it presents key issues such as gaining learner interest, using role play, working with the individual learner, managing disruptive behaviour, juggling a busy workload, lesson preparation and team-teaching.
- Author BiographyRos Clow is Chair of the Post-16 Committee of the Universities Council for the Education of Teachers (UCET) and Senior Lecturer in Post Compulsory Education at Oxford Brookes University, UK. Trevor Dawn is Senior Lecturer in Education at Oxford Brookes University, UK.
- Author(s)Ros Clow,Trevor Dawn
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEssential FE Toolkit S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.