All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for beginners through advanced learners of French, this title gives you: examples of how French verbs and sentence structures work in everyday language; exercises in a variety of formats, including sentence completion, sentence building, dialogue writing, translation, verb-form replacement, and more.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Stillman holds a PhD in Spanish linguistics from the University of Illinois and has taught at Harvard, Boston University, and Cornell. He is on the faculty at The College of New Jersey, where he teaches French, Spanish, and Italian. Ronni L. Gordon holds a PhD in Spanish language and Spanish and Latin American history and literature from Rutgers University and has taught at Harvard and Boston University. An education consultant, she has consulted on states' K-12 academic standards for world languages and has read in foreign languages for the National Endowment for the Humanities. The author team has written more than forty foreign language textbooks, multimedia courses, and reference books.
- Author(s)David M. Stillman,Ronni L. Gordon
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Weight590 g
- Width180 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.