Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionCombines: Farm conveniences and how to make them / by Byron D. Halsted (first published in 1884); Farm engines and how to run them / by James H. Stephenson (first published in 1903); and, Farm mechanics / by Fred D. Crawshaw and E.W. Lehmann (first published 1922).
- Author BiographyFred D. Crawshaw was a professor of manual arts at the University of Wisconsin. Born in Minnesota in 1874, he received his ME in 1910 from Worcester Polytechnic Institute. He lived in Madison, Wisconsin. E. W. Lehmann was a professor and the chair of the department of agricultural engineering at the University of Illinois from 1921 to 1955. He lived in Champaign, Illinois. Byron D. Halsted was born in 1852 in Venice, New York, and was a noted botanist and educator. He received degrees from Michigan State University and Harvard University and was managing editor of the American Agriculturist, where he first published Farm Conveniences and Barns, Sheds, and Outbuildings. Halsted lived in Newark, New Jersey, and died in 1918. James H. Stephenson was a mechanical engineer and author of several self-educational books on the subject of tractor farming and tractor engineering. He lived in Chicago, Illinois.
- Author(s)Byron D. Halsted,Emil W. Lehmann,Fred D. Crawshaw,James H. Stephenson
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleThe Ultimate Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note67 B&W photos, 654 B&W illustrations
- Weight914 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine61 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.