Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.01+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.75Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by big-bang-books
- Est. delivery by 18 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world bursting with incredible and alluring destinations, visiting the largest, oldest, highest or most extreme places provides us with a wonderful sense of achievement and helps us make sense of our place in this big old world.
- Author BiographySamantha Wilson is a long-time travel writer and author whose journeys have taken her from the Northern Lights of the Arctic to the wilds of Patagonia and the remote islands of Palau. She has inter-railed through Europe, canoed the Swedish lakes and camel-trekked the North African deserts. When she's not researching her next book she lives in the British countryside with her husband and far too many pets.
- Author(s)Samantha Wilson
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width184 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.50Trending at £10.79
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.