All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £25.97
- £137.64Trending at £151.98
- £22.36Trending at £24.29
- £25.99Trending at £26.36
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers topics in NMR/MRI at magnetic fields from milli-Tesla to micro-Tesla, the ultra-low field (ULF) regime, with an emphasis on imaging and understanding the human using its applications. Discussion of hardware considerations, relaxation contrast, imaging, artifact correction, and other applications unique to the ULF regime are presented.
- Author BiographyThe authors are or have recently been members of the Los Alamos SQUID Team that pioneered a variety of Ultra-Low Field MRI applications including ULF MRI in conjunction with MEG (magnetoencephalography) for concurrent imaging of anatomy and function in the human brain, and ULF Relaxometry used to detect dangerous substances in security screenings.
- Author(s)Jr.,Michelle Espy,Per Magnelind,Robert Kraus
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication02/04/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note96 illustrations
- Weight808 g
- Width181 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.