All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- Author(s)Amin Abdolvand,Andrei Stalmashonak,Gerhard Seifert
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication07/06/2013
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Physics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 36 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight145 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Optical Properties of Nanocomposites Containing Metal Nanoparticles.- Interaction of Ultra-Short Laser Pulses with Metal Nanoparticles Incorporated in Dielectric Media.- Effect of Pulse Intensity and Writing Density on Nanoparticle Shape.- Off-Resonant Excitation: Irradiation Wavelength Dependence.- The Effect of Temperature on the Laser-Induced Modifications of Ag Nanoparticles.- Ultra-Short Pulsed Laser Engineering of Metal-Glass Nanocomposites.- Conclusions.
- Author BiographyDr. Andrei Stalmashonak is currently a Research Scientist at CODIXX AG, Barleben, Germany helping to transfer the knowledge behind the subject of this Brief to the international market. Dr. Gerhard Seifert is currently leading an independent research group in the Centre of Innovation Competence SiLi-nano, which is investigating nanostructured materials for light and photon management, and femtosecond laser material processing. He is one of the discoverers of femtosecond laser induced shape change of metal nanoparticles in glass matrix (which is at the heart of the proposed SpringerBrief), and has published more than 20 papers on this topic since 1999 in renowned scientific journals. Dr. Amin Abdolvand occupies the chair of Functional Materials & Photonics at the University of Dundee and currently holds a Career Acceleration Fellowship (2010-2015) from the Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) of the United Kingdom to work on metal-glass nanocomposites from nanoengineering to applications.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.