Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £65.23Trending at £129.95
- £64.89Trending at £104.75
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £23.56Trending at £29.46
- £10.18Trending at £11.19
- £10.41Trending at £12.87
- £38.66Trending at £39.77
About this product
- DescriptionTargeted at both engineers and physicists working in the area of Lasers, mechanical engineering and material sciences, this book is the first to describe novel measurement techniques of processes during laser-matter interaction using ultra-fast lasers.
- Author BiographyAlexander Horn has been Senior Scientist at the chair for Laser Technology (LLT) of the RWTH Aachen since 2003, and Group Leader of the Ultrafast-Technology group since 2004. He studied Physics in Siegen, Germany, and graduated in 2003 to Dr. rer. nat. with suma cum laude . In March 2008 he starts a new position as a representative professor at the Institute for Physics of the University of Kassel (Germany). His main field of research is the ultra-fast detection of laser-induced processes, especially the development & usage of novel pump & probe techniques. He has authored over 40 scientific publications.
- Author(s)Alexander Horn
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication09/09/2009
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width174 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.