CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.20
- £10.75Trending at £13.80
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.49
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £11.00
- £4.63Trending at £6.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1992 book discusses the fundamental physics and engineering applications of ultrafast optical switching devices and systems.
- Author(s)Mohammed N. Islam
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2006
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Modern Optics
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note135 b/w illus.
- Weight339 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.