Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £50.56
- £17.02Trending at £17.19
- £14.29Trending at £14.43
- £10.06Trending at £12.48
- £8.15Trending at £9.07
- £11.75Trending at £17.12
- £9.77Trending at £9.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultrasonic velocity profile (UVP) method, first developed in medical engineering, is now widely used in clinical settings. This book offers comprehensive information about the method, its principles, its practice, and applied examples, and which serves both current and new users.
- Author BiographyAttached please take a look at prof. Takeda's CV (prof.Takeda_CV_Eng.pdf) -Professor Emeritus, Hokkaido University -Professor, Solution Research Lab, Tokyo Institute of Technology -Guest Professor, ETH Zurich I will add 8 co-authors' information later when this is imported to BFlow.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleFluid Mechanics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number101
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content Note6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight595 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byYasushi Takeda
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.