All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the clinical evaluation of the peripheral nerves throughout the body using high-frequency ultrasound. This book opens with an introduction to the basics of ultrasound physics, instrumentation, and image optimization, scanning non-neurologic tissue, pertinent anatomy and anatomic variations, and normal and pathologic findings.
- Author BiographyJeffrey A. Strakowski, MD is Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Ohio State University School of Medicine.
- Author(s)Jeffrey A. Strakowski
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Content Note296 illustrations, DVD containing 71 videos
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.