All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA dozen accounts, narrated by a dozen different voices, tell the story of Ulverton, a fictional village on the Wessex Downs, through its generations. Based on a bedrock of folktales, myth and oral tradition, the author builds layers of new narrative, often using dialect or the true demotic voice.
- PrizesWinner of Winifred Holtby Memorial Prize 1993 and Winifred Holtby Memorial Award 1993.
- Author(s)Adam Thorpe
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication11/05/1992
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLodnon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMartin Secker & Warburg Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/10/1996
- Weight643 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.90Trending at £7.12
- £2.00Trending at £3.84
- £21.95Trending at £22.74
- £4.02Trending at £4.23
- £2.57Trending at £2.84
- £4.99Trending at £9.73
- £2.50Trending at £3.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.