All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 18 essays, each of which offers commentary on one of the episodes in James Joyce's Ulysses . Throughout, the common critical concern is with varying articulations of femininities and masculinities in Joyce's modernist epic.
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/05/1999
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCultural Frames, Framing Culture
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byKimberly J. Devlin,Marilyn Reizbaum
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.