All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £21.89Trending at £22.17
- £11.16Trending at £14.06
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
- £7.33Trending at £8.55
About this product
- Author(s)Bill V. Mullen
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgments The Forethought 1. From Comintern to the Colonial International : Making the Diasporic International, Making World Revolution 2. Experiments of Marxism : W.E.B. Du Bois and the Specter of 1917 3. India, the Indian Ideology, and the World Revolution 4. World Revolution at the Crossroads: Japan, China, and the Long Shadow of Stalinism 5. Making Peace: Gendering the World Revolution/Reckoning the Third World The Afterthought Notes Index
- Author BiographyBill V. Mullen is Professor of American Studies and English at Purdue University. He is the author of Afro-Orientalism and Popular Fronts: Chicago and African-American Cultural Politics, 1935-1946. He is the editor (with Fred Ho) of Afro Asia: Revolutionary Political and Cultural Connections Between African Americans and Asian Americans and (with Cathryn Watson) of W.E.B. Du Bois on Asia: Crossing the World Color Line.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.