All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.25
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to overcoming stage fright and the fear of public speaking.
- Author BiographyAn award-winning director and television producer in South Africa, Leila Witkin has worked with individuals, groups and corporations on three continents as an executive and personal coach. She lives in London and is a member of the UK Professional Speakers Association. In 2011 she was short-listed for the APCTC Specialist Coach of the Year Award. A lifetime member of the New York Singing Teachers' Association (NYSTA), Barbara Eubanks has performed leading roles in opera and musical theater and taught vocal technique at the Manhattan School of Music and privately in New York City. Her students have performed in regional opera and music theater, on Broadway and at the Metropolitan Opera.
- Author(s)Barbara Eubanks,Leila Witkin
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEcademy Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.