CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionSchool choice, a major component of urban education reform, is often a leading factor in creating inequity for immigrant students. This book provides a step-by-step guide for families navigating school choice to ensure equal opportunities for immigrants.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Sattin-Bajaj is an assistant professor and codirector of the Center for College Readiness at Seton Hall University, USA.
- Author(s)Carolyn Sattin-Bajaj
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.